[Location - Huntsville, Alabama]
This position works directly with the leadership of Aevum to help grow the company business worldwide. The ideal candidate is exceptionally professional and resourceful with strong interpersonal skills, reliability, and leadership. In this position, you will also help manage operations, support administration, and co-lead business endeavors of the company. This is a fast-paced, associate level position. Prior experience and dedication is necessary. Demonstrated success will lead to quick promotional opportunities. Aevum is a global company - traveling as necessary is expected.
- Create superb documents and presentations using MS products (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.) or equivalent
- Perform research and present briefings to leadership - suggest strategic directions
- Assist in establishing and maintaining business relationships
- Coordinate and maintain leadership/business calendar, meetings, and travel
- Attend meetings with leadership, transcribe notes, record action items, and ensure the timely fulfillment of post-meeting actions
- Assist in office management, headquarters operations, and other administrative tasks when necessary
- Manage media relationships and work with communications team members to maintain the Aevum website and grow social media
- Effectively communicate important and pressing matters to leadership and execute resolutions
- Maintain a very organized paper and electronic file structure of important documents
- Assist processing legal agreements and negotiate high value deals
- Plan and coordinate VIP visitations and corporate events
- Process and escort visitors while enforcing Aevum visitation policies
- Assist with procurement as necessary
- Assist in business development activities such as strategy, planning, financial projections, market research, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from a university in relevant field plus at least a year of professional experience
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Project experience is a plus. Skills in the Mac equivalent software to MS Office is great
- Attention to detail
- Passionate and dedicated to career, space, and technology
- Prior experience as business professional to tech company leadership preferred
- Experience working in a technology development environment or space company
- Proficient in the technical language used in high tech, aerospace, or defense
- Highly resourceful and quick learner
- Strong writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Highly skilled in prioritizing multi-disciplinary tasks with the ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Trello, Slack, Omniplan, or other collaborative software applications
Applicant must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident (green card holder).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.