[Location - Huntsville, Alabama]
This position works directly with the leadership of Aevum to help manage the office functions of Aevum headquarters in Huntsville, Alabama. The ideal candidate is exceptionally professional, organized, and resourceful with strong interpersonal skills and highly reliable. In this position, you will also help manage the office, support administration, and support the leadership team. This is a fast-paced, entry level position. Prior experience is not necessary. But dedication and motivation are both required. You must take initiative. Demonstrated success will lead to quick promotional opportunities. Aevum is a global company - traveling as necessary is expected.
You will manage multiple calendars, control correspondances, maintain filing systems, upkeep overall organization of the office, make travel arrangements quickly, and more. You must love coordinating and logistics. Professional communication is a must. You have a great attitude and aptitude for learning quickly.
- Create documents and presentations using MS products (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.) or equivalent
- Perform research and present briefings to leadership
- Assist in corresponding with business relationships of the company
- Coordinate and maintain leadership/business calendar, meetings, and travel
- Attend meetings with leadership, transcribe notes, record action items, and ensure the timely fulfillment of post-meeting actions
- Assist in office management, headquarters operations, and other administrative tasks when necessary
- Manage media relationships and work with communications team members to maintain the Aevum website and grow social media
- Effectively communicate important and pressing matters to leadership and execute resolutions
- Maintain a very organized paper and electronic file structure of important documents
- Assist processing legal agreements and negotiate high value deals
- Plan and coordinate VIP visitations and corporate events
- Process and escort visitors while enforcing Aevum visitation policies
- Assist with procurement as necessary
- Bachelor's degree from a university in relevant field
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Project experience is a plus. Skills in the Mac equivalent software to MS Office is great
- Attention to detail
- Passionate and dedicated to career, space, and technology
- Highly resourceful and quick learner
- Strong writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Highly skilled in prioritizing multi-disciplinary tasks with the ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced work environment
Applicant must be a United States citizen or a permanent resident (green card holder).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment with Aevum is governed by qualifications, competence, and merit. Employment will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.